Art and antiques dealers are bursting to get into action, online and in person. What better way to re-ignite your passion than by attending the LAPADA Conference in London on October 12?
This Reset and Refresh event is for you if:
- You want a better understanding of how the market has moved on over the past 18 months to help you better target your business.
- Need practical advice and tips for engaging in the best possible way with clients in your shop or gallery.
- Want to know how to optimise selling online and expanding your client base.
- Are interested in tapping into the millennial and ultra-high net worth audience online.
- Need a helping hand on where we are with Brexit, anti-money laundering, and other compliance issues.
Join in the debate on these topics and quiz expert speakers like Ronati UK Managing Director Mark Hill. Mark has a unique set of skills and experience as a professional dealer, appearing as an expert on TV programmes such as the Antiques Roadshow, working with the legendary Judith Miller, writing books and blogs, and helping others build eCommerce businesses for more than 20 years.
The Conference runs from 9.30 am to 5:00 pm, and LAPADA has decided to open the event to non-members so that as many people as possible can benefit from the advice on offer.
LAPADA CEO Freya Simms says: “We will focus on helping the trade re-energize their businesses and find new opportunities following a difficult 18 months. While the day will be full of practical information and engaging content, we are also looking forward to a celebratory day as we reunite with members, colleagues, and friends.”
The Conference, held in the stunning setting of Carlton House Terrace in St. James’s, London, will provide a wonderful opportunity to network and meet with industry experts and businesspeople at a lunch and drinks reception hosted by Ronati’s partner Convelio, the Fine Art Shippers – all included in the ticket price.
For more information and to book tickets, please visit www.lapadaconference.com
Leave a Reply